Should NCAA Football 2010 include all Division I FCS teams?

football_logo1

The Division I Football Championship Subdivision, known for schools like the Richmond Spiders and the Appalachian State Mountaineers, contains 147 teams across 15 conferences. The estimated enrollment for these schools is approximately 1,135,397…Did that number sink in? There’s over 1 million students enrolled at these Division I FCS schools…that means that EA Sports can bring over 1 million more people into the NCAA Football series just by including these teams (not including alumni).

If you have been a long time fan of the series, you will know that these teams, known as Division I-AA at the time, have not been truly included in the game since NCAA Football 2005. See the video below for a game that features the University of New Hampshire:

So, what is EA waiting for? If you could bring over 1 million potential sales to your product, wouldn’t you make the necessary changes and updates?

If you would like to see Division 1 FCS teams, please vote in the poll below:

=====

[poll id="2"]

=====

Here’s the entire list of Division I FCS teams and their conferences:

NOTE:  If you see any teams here that don’t play football, please contact me via the tab above!

Big Sky Conference

Coastal Carolina University
Gardner-Webb University
Liberty University
Presbyterian College
Stony Brook University
Virginia Military Institute
Winthrop University (does not play football)

Colonial Athletic Association

The College of William & Mary

Independents

North Carolina Central University
Savannah State University

Great West Conference

Cal Poly
Chicago State University (doesn’t play football)
Houston Baptist University (doesn’t play football)
New Jersey Institute of Technology (doesn’t play football)
Southern Utah University
University of North Dakota
University of South Dakota
University of Texas-Pan American (doesn’t play football)
UC Davis
Utah Valley University (doesn’t play football)

Ivy League

University of Northern Iowa
South Dakota State University
Southern Illinois University
Western Illinois University
Youngstown State University

Northeast Conference

Bryant University (doesn’t play football)
Central Connecticut State University
Duquesne University
Fairleigh Dickinson University (doesn’t play football)
Long Island University (doesn’t play football)
Monmouth University
Mount St. Mary’s University (doesn’t play football)
Quinnipiac University (doesn’t play football)
Robert Morris University
Sacred Heart University
Saint Francis College (doesn’t play football)
Saint Francis University

Southeast Missouri State University
Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
Tennessee State University
Tennessee Technological University
University of Tennessee at Martin

Patriot League

American University (doesn’t play football)
Bucknell University

College of Charleston
Davidson College
Elon University
Furman University
Georgia Southern University
Samford University
University of North Carolina at Greensboro (doesn’t play football)
Western Carolina University
Wofford College

Southland Conference

University of Central Arkansas
Lamar University (doesn’t play football)
McNeese State University
Nicholls State University
Northwestern State University
Sam Houston State University
Southeastern Louisiana University
Stephen F. Austin State University
University of Texas at Arlington (doesn’t play football)
University of Texas at San Antonio (doesn’t play football)
Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi (doesn’t play football)
Texas State University

Southwestern Athletic Conference

Alabama A&M University
Alabama State University
Alcorn State University
University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff
Grambling State University
Jackson State University
Mississippi Valley State University
Prairie View A&M University
Southern University
Texas Southern University

49 Comment(s)

1. EA is very fortunate I love NCAA football. Since them removing FCS teams, I feel the “It’s in the game.” thing is far from true.

However, I think it is a travesty to not have FCS teams. I feel adding these teams to the game would add to my enjoyment, along with millions of others. It would be cool to see some players looking to transfer to a FCS school. It would be cool to compete in recruiting these guys.

The playoff format itself is enough to add this division again to the game. There are many proud fan bases and programs at this level. It truely is a shame to not experience the likes of Montana’s Washington GRIZZLY stadium. There are many loyal fan bases they are leaving out. Hell the likes of Montana, Applachian State, Deleware, Northern Iowa, North Dakota State, GA Southern, Furman, James Madison, Cal Poly, and this divisions top 20 every year is every bit as good,if not better than over 1/2 the programs in the game already.

EA needs to pull their heads out of their butt and realize FCS nation is strong and proud too. We want our teams in the game again!!!!!!!!!

MTGRIZRULE | Jan 3, 2009 | Reply

2. PS, if anyone reading these comment knows anyone with 2k or sony, pass this on to them. I for one would by a strictly FCS game from anyone that brought it out. EA needs competition. BTW, the game for the DREAMCAST sometime ago was much better than anything on the market at that time.

In my opinion 2k is heads and shoulders above anyone when it comes to sports games. Why do the not try to compete with EA?

MTGRIZRULE | Jan 3, 2009 | Reply

3. Being that EA owns the NCAA license, it’s impossible for 2K to make a game. See the link below for more info:

NCAA Football Freak | Jan 4, 2009 | Reply

4. As evidenced by the lack of posts on the thread, It really looks like we are giving EA reason to put FCS teams on the new game, lol. Come on people post. Over 100 votes, yet next to none input. That is really effective folks.

MTGRIZRULE | Jan 5, 2009 | Reply

5. I really used to love the early 2000′s games when the FCS teams were included. Even this little bit of exposure can help a team out.

Perfect example and true story: Kevin Richardson, our schools new all-time leader in rushing yards and touchdowns came to Appalachian as a walk on. He was a star RB at his high-school, but didn’t get too much attention from scouts because of his size and work ethic concerns. While this was disheartening at first, he was playing NCAA 2003 and found out about Appalachian. He knew of the school, but didn’t know what type of football team they had (pre national championships and Michigan win). He had his coach talk to the football staff at ASU and he was able to walk on. Because of his opportunity, he was able to shake off concerns with his work ethic and earned playing time as a sophomore, and the rest is history. All of because App had a little more exposure in the right places. I hate to think that other schools might be missing out on similar kids as well.

appinator | Jan 6, 2009 | Reply

6. It just seems that with the new additions to the game (making it easier for new people to play competitively), they are trying to expand the market share of the game.

What easier way would it be than to add in the FCS schools? It would easily draw in college students from areas without FBS schools (Montana, the Dakotas, etc). I know if I was up in North Dakota, having to take over a team like… Western Michigan of Idaho wouldn’t appeal to me, but man, being able to take my OWN team and build it up would be GREAT.

With the addition of the blu-ray discs for gaming, I can’t imagine it would be a storage space issue either.

So it just seems like an easy addition, and minimal effort to broaden your consumer base.

To me, it’s a no-brainer for EA.

TheRevSWT | Jan 10, 2009 | Reply

7. i think NDSU should be on ncaa football 2010.Becuase they area good team the played wyoming and minnesota and beat they this year, So why arnt they in it this year,

ryan | Jan 11, 2009 | Reply

8. Hey I think adding FCS teams would be awsome and im a die hard Pitt fan. I am one of those players that takes the little school from tiny conferences and makes them a force to be reckoned with. I currently have New Mexico State in the Pac-10 conference undefeated looking for its second national title and I would love to be able to take a bad FCS team all the way. Then after dominating FCS for a few years get an invite to the FBS, then work my way to a national title.

Mike Scalo | Feb 12, 2009 | Reply

9. great idea…now the SEC teams can play their normal schedule

JOHN | Feb 22, 2009 | Reply

10. Hey all,
    I would even go as far as including enough options under a create a team that you could create the Div. II and III teams. I did that with a good amount of accuracy on the 06 game. Also, EA could include an option of recruiting less than 1 star players (being realistic) as well as the ability to have boosters add on to an existing stadium if your record proves itself over a period of time.
    Anyways, those are my thoughts. I’m all for including smaller schools.
    Take care,
    Nick

Nick | Feb 25, 2009 | Reply

11. We got to have the FCS teams in the game especialy since most FBS teams schedule at least one every season note Texas Vs Sam Houston ST and Texas A&M added Stephen F Austin for 2009. Your Slogan can not be if its in the game its in the game if you don’t add the FCS teams because they are definitely in the game. GO Lumberjacks ps the real stadiums also not that stadium thats smaller then my High Schools stadium that you guys had before come on !!!!

Corey | Mar 9, 2009 | Reply

12. Old Dominion University is going to be a FCS team next year, and joining the Colonial Athletic Association in 2011. I’d like to see them in there, even if they’ve got the worst ratings. Just to be accurate.

Chris | Mar 19, 2009 | Reply

13. I would buy a game that had only FCS on it.

Anonymous | Apr 4, 2009 | Reply

14. I stopped buying EA games a couple years ago, specifically because they never brought over the IAA teams, and let them know on an annual basis when they release the new year’s games.

JMU | Apr 8, 2009 | Reply

15. lamar is bringing footbal in 2010 and have a pretty tough schedule they already have a game against a&m in 2012 and a game against tcu and OK state in 2013 and have a good anrollment of 13000 to 14000 larger than some 1-a schools

Tyler Wagner | Apr 11, 2009 | Reply

16. I play football at Northern Ariz Univ and I would really like to see FCS teams in NCAA 10…does anyone know if its likely or not???

CM | Apr 13, 2009 | Reply

17. The first football game ever played included Princeton who is a member of the Ivy League Conference. In addition the Ivy League has won nearly the most if not the most National Championships out of any school. The fact that EA Sports is ignoring one of the most historical aspects of the sport, which helped shape it into the craze it is today is plain ignorant.

Stephen | Apr 15, 2009 | Reply

18. First off, I agree with everyone on this post.I have some good news though, my friend’s cousin is working on NCAA 2010 as a assistant research & development person. His cousin told him, who told me, that in fact they are going to have FCS teams this year, the same ones from NCAA 2005; with authentic rosters, some authentic fields,authentic conferences, authentic sponsors for teams such as, Nike and Adidas, and best of all, authentic schedules, meaning, yes, you will be able to play as such as Northern Arizona or Montana State in Dynasty mode without swapping teams out in d-1 schools.

HarvardCrimson | Apr 23, 2009 | Reply

19. bryant university plays football

Anonymous | Apr 23, 2009 | Reply

20. Please add FCS teams to NCAA 2010!!!! I went to FAMU and use to enjoy building my school into a powerhouse and battling FSU, Miami, and Florida on my old Xbox. We FCS teams have a large following and including the teams would be great!!! I agree with the poster who said the It’s in the game slogan doesn’t fit anymore. When I upgaded to 360, I nearly returned NCAA 09 when I found it didn’t have FCS schools. I won’t buy 2010 if it doesn’t have FCS or at least create a school. I went to a FCS school and I want my team “IN THE GAME”. I know my little $50 is chump change but it won’t be going to NCAA 2010 if either create a school or FCS teams aren’t included.

Dan | May 4, 2009 | Reply

21. Everyone on here is absolutely correct with the fact that if the fcs teams aren’t there then its not really “in the game.” I remember back in the early 2000′s I played almost exclusively with FCS teams to build them up like taking Towson to beat Ohio State’s butt in the NC game. There is far to much history and tradition being ignored by leaving out the FCS teams.

Thomas | May 6, 2009 | Reply

22. P.S. I believe the create a team feature is tons of fun as well. You can from what i remember create a team with the rating of “cupcake” which makes them have the absolute worst rating in the game. This makes it a real challenge if you keep contracts turned on and try to not get fired in your first 3 years.

Thomas | May 6, 2009 | Reply

23. p.s. bryant university does play football

joe | May 16, 2009 | Reply

24. Put the FCS schools in there. I waited such a long time for North Dakota State to be playable on NCAA Football and they take the whole FCS schools out when they are eligible and make them FCS Midwest and that stuff. I want to be able to play as some of my classmates who play for the Bison and take out teams like Florida with a FCS school.

Michael | May 19, 2009 | Reply

25. I play football in the Southland Conference at Northwestern State and the excitement at games might just be even better than when I went to watch LSU games when I was a kid. EA needs to realize that the FCS has an electric atmosphere and some truly powerful programs; not to mention millions of fans. I consider it an insult to be an NCAA athlete who leaves my sweat and blood on the field along with all my brothers out there and not even be recognized as an NCAA football team by this company. We are legit and we will be opening LSU’s season in Death Valley in 2010. We’ll put the hurt on them and let it be known to all that the FCS is no joke; just like Appalachian State did to the FBS’ #1 team, it’s time for smaller schools to get the respect they deserve, we play just as hard as they do and need some recognition.

Mark | May 30, 2009 | Reply

26. EA will eventually add IAA teams. I personally will not buy the game again until they come around.

jd | Jul 1, 2009 | Reply

27. InNCAA 2002 – Weinke cover- Columbia University was in the game and it had the real stadium. The next year they introduced the “build a stadium” feature and this stadium and many other I-AA stadiums were removed.

I hope with the space on a Blu-Ray disc the teams and stadiums can be brought back.

EOlson | Jul 12, 2009 | Reply

28. I will not buy another EA Sports football game until I can play with my alma mater. I will buy March Madness 2010 when it comes out, however, because JMU particpates in D1 basketball.

To make a larger point, the fact that they included these FCS teams and have since removed them is a joke. Schools like Richmond, Villanova, James Madison, Harvard, App State continue to play and sometimes beat D1 schools. JMU opens their season at Maryland this year and we all know about App State and Michigan. These schools also produce NFL talent.. from the CAA alone, Rich Gannon, Joe Flacco, Tim Hightower, Brian Westbrook…

I have no idea why EA ignores this massive hole in their game and I will only buy their college basketball game until I can march the Dukes out onto the field. FIX THIS NOW!

JMU Dukes | Aug 15, 2009 | Reply

29. I think that when you go to the dynasty mode menu that it should give you a choice on playing FBS or FCS season. In the FCS there should be the playoff system and all. Actually make the system realistic like the actual format. In this game mode they should try to get accurate schedules.

woody25 | Oct 20, 2009 | Reply

30. Although I agree with what you have to say, since I always play as an FCS team in my dynasties (my favorite is Maine), I won’t be coming back here. Sorry, but your blog sucks solely because of a giant banner ad you have up top for Google Chrome. I had to copy+paste just to read the top paragraph. Nobody should ever have to do that on a website. It should be about the content, not the crap someone is trying to sell you. As a result, I hate that product and now associate it with intrusiveness. I came here to read about FCS teams in NCAA Football 2010, not what crap Google Chrome claims to be able to do.

And before you say, if you don’t like it, don’t come here, that’s exactly what I’m going to do, and I’m going to tell everyone else to avoid this place like the plague unless they want to read about what crap the spyware-laden Google Chrome can do. Worst designed blog I have ever seen, no way to get rid of the intrusive ad. Henceforth, anyone who I tell about NCAA football blogs will learn that yours at ncaafootballfreak.com is nothing more than a shill for Google Chrome and the football discussion is just window dressing. It’s a shame that your blog sucks so much, because you’re a good writer. Just get rid of that hideous, uncloseable ad for Google Chrome and I’ll take back every single word I just said about how bad your site is.

Wolfman | Oct 30, 2009 | Reply

31. Awaiting moderation? Nice. Ten bucks says you don’t post it so you can keep your precious ad from criticism. It won’t save you from developing a reputation as a shill for Google. If you do indeed post my scathing review of your blog, then please delete THIS one which does not apply.

Wolfman | Oct 30, 2009 | Reply

32. Time to be straight up. I really don’t follow Big Time College Football anyway. I follow D2, D3 and I love the FCS. We need to come out with our own game. For example, “NCAA FCS: They play for bowl games, We play for a championship.”

$24 | Nov 16, 2009 | Reply

33. Hey Wolfman,

I appreciate your feedback. I work for a software company and I see more issues due to people have a crappy browser than I do anything. The goal of the banner is not to get people to switch to Chrome, but to switch to a modern browser. I have IE8, Firefox, and Chrome all installed on my machine and I use them all for different things. I use IE8 for testing…I use Firefox for my personal stuff and for updating this blog, and then I use Chrome for my work.

If you have a “modern” browser and you still get the ad, let me know what version you’re using and I’ll be glad to check out the code. There might be something that is causing problems with your specific browser installation.

Thanks again for the feedback and I hope you come back again.

NCAA Football Freak | Dec 28, 2009 | Reply

34. I feel that the ncaa 10 game is lousy regarding the create a team tool. i have created some teams, but they have various problems, such as the stadiums being incorrect. For example, I was playing Montana and the stadium’s name on the score graphic was correct, but the stadium itself had the University of Akron Zips name. No offense to Akron fans, but the EA development team needs to be able to do everything correct 100%, not try to cheat us out of 50 or 60 dollars by taking shortcuts like using Akron’s stadium instead of allowing us to use Montana’s stadium. Also, it would be awesome if they had a mode on the NCAA 11, or whatever version they decide on, where you choose FBS schools with the BCS championship, or you choose FCS schools with the NCAA FCS Championship. Thank you for reading this, guys. I want someone from EA to read this, too…

James Reynolds | Jan 8, 2010 | Reply

35. One more thing… I 100% agree with the idea of being able to add on your accurate, read, not using other colleges’ stadiums, stadium if you perform well. For example, if I was playing Montana and I got a three year contract, I would like to be able to add 15,000 seats to the stadium if I got Montana to the FCS Championship by my third year. BTW, the FCS championship and the playoffs that precedes it should be accessed via a separate mode from the BCS championship in XBOX 360 and PS3. What do you guys think?

James Reynolds | Jan 8, 2010 | Reply

36. I don’t think not haveing all the FCS teams is fair. I say this because all over the country there are millions of people who don’t have there favorite team on it. This isn’t fair to players to because they like there schools to be repersented.So EA u should do it that was the only down fall on the game b ecause I like Appalachin State so please write a letter to EA and maybe it can be changed.

camcam | Feb 2, 2010 | Reply

37. I think EA should make a separate game for the FCS Subdivision. That would probably help.

Ranel | Feb 14, 2010 | Reply

38. After google searches I accidentally came back here and saw my comment and your reply and I almost feel a little bad for blasting you harshly like that, I think I was just that annoyed at the Chrome ad. However, I have a modernish browser (I promise I don’t use Internet Explorer 6 or anything like that) and still get that ad in my face, but I’m not going to pay hundreds of dollars to get a new fancy browser that’ll be $24.99 in a few years. I still stand by my statement that it’s not right to punish people for not having an awesome browser that’s state of the art, we don’t all make a seven figure income here. It’s okay to have an ad but not one that blocks what we want to read. Don’t mix your job with a personal blog of yours, it may drive away customers and get caustic reactions not unlike my original one. I’m a disc jockey (not a traditional disc jockey, I’m more of a novelty feature) and although my job is to be comically abusive to people (calling them sissies and wimps, going on rants about how I’m going to rule the world, and refusing to play their song while playing my own songs, my favorite is a spoof of call in contests where if you win you play again for 30 days, I imitate a machine running by saying “dine yine yine yine yine” for ten seconds and then telling them “Sorry, you lose, don’t call back for 30 days” despite everyone losing). I wouldn’t create a Rolling Stones blog and tell people they can’t read about the Stones afterall, they have to listen to my music. Nor would I tell them “Sorry, you can’t view my webpage, don’t Google me for 30 days”.

However, I agree that FCS teams should be included in NCAA Football games (I have a fondness for the northern FCS teams that play in regions that are almost like extensions of Canada, like Dartmouth, Cornell, Montana and Montana State, and Maine), but I guess I won’t know what else I agree with because I won’t shell out $799.00 for a browser as good as what the CIA uses.

PS: I’m sure the Topeka, Kansas audience whom are listeners of KMAJ will be surprised to learn how articulate and eloquent their crazy disc jockey really is. I know it says I’m from somewhere in PA (usually Altoona, but it shifts), I have my IP redirected to a place just outside of the Pittsburgh area so that nobody knows from where I really come, or else I’d have people at my door either begging for autographs and getting me to wear my Wolf mascot costume I wear in all public apperances (I pretend I’m a boxing and talking Wolf mascot who thinks he’s great but can’t beat anyone (I’m actually pretty tough, but not like I pretend to be on the air, but I can bench 225 to 250 despite super long arms and deadlift 365 and push a 100 lb dumbbell overhead and even close the #3 gripper from Ironmind, 280 lbs of resistance, regular hand gripper from K-Mart is 30 lbs) but I talk the same way I do on the radio) or egging my house. Or they’d want to see my Wolfman Arena which is under the house and be disappointed to find out that all that’s there is my home gym. No fights are held in the arena except against my boxing bag, that’s just a gag on my radio show that runs from 7 AM to 5 PM called “A Walk On The Wild Side” because my line is “Get ready to take a walk on the wild side, Jack” a homage to classic rock and roll (“Hit the Road, Jack”) and legendary Wolfman Jack. I call myself Wolfman because Wolfman Jack was my idol growing up but when I tried to imitate him, I sounded like a Klingon, so thus Wolfman was born.

Okay, enough about me. You’ll probably need to cut this in half due to length, but that’s okay. Just post the important stuff.

Wolfman | Mar 18, 2010 | Reply

39. Hi Wolfman,

Wow! That’s all that can be said after that post! Ha! I really admire your forwardness for not wanting to use Chrome (or another “modern” browser) as specified by the code and I really appreciate that. I’ll look at making the code more forgiving and that should resolve the issues. Also, I don’t think that anyone should pay money for a browser…that’s just crazy. I’m a huge fan of open source and I’ll take Firefox or Chrome over any other browser any day.

Thanks again & I look forward to seeing you around more often!

NCAA Football Freak | Apr 5, 2010 | Reply

40. I would love to see the FCS on EA’s college football game. My alma mater just started a football team for first time in nearly 50 years and I wanted to buy the game with them on there but none exists. I have avoided buying due to this. Part of video games is fantasy and what better fantasy is there other than underdog beating national powerhouse? Do it!!

Jason | May 22, 2010 | Reply

41. As a product of FCS town (Go Pokes!) I don’t see what the big knock is against the FCS teams. To be honest I’d rather watch the FCS playoffs than the silly December bowls unless a team I like is in it. FCS represents football the way it should be. No dumb polls or computer to decide who is the best two. Blood, Sweat, and Desire decides it like it should be. I haven’t bought NCAA since 2005. 1.) It messed up a serious Christmas tradition: My brother and I always held a franchise challenge, me coaching McNeese, he coach ULL. Let’s just say there was not Christmas cheer McNeese wasn’t there. Or at least make it where you can download the FCS teams. Something but for God sake half the fun was taking a FCS school and getting it to FBS. Now if they really want to do something, make it where the FBS teams have a FCS formatted playoff. Now that would rock

Des Stevens | May 27, 2010 | Reply

42. Same here, I find the ability to export draft classes to Madden, and the ability to play with FCS schools to be the key selling point for the game. Everything else is just an added bonus. I stopped buying the game the year after they stopped including this option.

Chris | Jul 18, 2010 | Reply

43. I just bought 07 (yeah, so what, it was $1) and was disappointed when I couldn’t pick my college (sam houston state). when I was watching the game simulate during campus legend mode and saw “SHSU” “McNeese” and “SFASU” all playing games I got even angrier. they acknowledge these teams, but apparently only put them in play for easy wins for FBS games, much like the real life colleges do.

I do like the idea of having FBS mode and FCS mode and in dynasty mode FCS teams who consistently perform well could earn a bid to FBS conferences.

as to Des: “no dumb polls or computer to decide who is the best 2″, I actually find that the worst part of college football. the media gets a vote, the computer gets a calculated score that makes complete and total sense, and then the coaches get a weighted vote. I know its taboo for coaches to vote for their own team but there is always going to be a bias, ie OU coach isn’t going to vote UT as top school, and AQ divisions aren’t going to be willing to vote non-AQ teams up (like WAC, MWC, or ConfUSA)

darkmagician | Jul 20, 2010 | Reply

44. I have been a fan of NCAA since i can remember when i first got my first copy of NCAA Football. EA leaving out the FCS teams is ridiculous i love to play dynasty mode and bring the lesser prestige teams to the top. Knowing that I paid $60 to have less teams and do less of what ive been doing before frustrates me! EA PUT FCS CONFERENCE TEAMS BACK!

NCAASavage | Jul 27, 2010 | Reply

45. Jacksonville State won Ole Miss In 2OT 49-48 then Kansas lost to North Dakota State 6-3 ! North Dakota State has now defeated four Football Bowl Subdivision teams in the past five seasons. The Bison beat Ball State in 2006, thrashed Central Michigan 44-14 in 2007 and edged Minnesota in the Metrodome that same season. And finally, to rest my case defending FCS champion Villanova in the second Mayor’s Cup lost a nailbiter to Temple. Last year, ‘Nova took the trophy home after securing a 27-24 victory with a last-second field goal. All happened this opening NCAA season! Oh and Let’s not forget the 2007 Appalachian State win over No. 5 Michigan, 34-32, in front of 109,218 in the Big House. So the question should be “why shouldn’t they be a part of the game ?”

know.7 FH zoo | Sep 5, 2010 | Reply

46. More to add on my comment from above in just the second week,first South Dakota mystified Big ten Minnesota 41-38 then James Madison stuns Virginia Tech 21-16! So again i ask “why shouldn’t they be a part of the game ?”

know.7 FH zoo | Sep 11, 2010 | Reply

47. my brother coached at Northwestern state for several years and is now at Mcneese State and has won several Championship rings between both schools 9 i think between the 2 schools… Ive been to games at both schools and its a totally different atmoshere and they are worth being recognized to be put on this game.

Anonymous | Sep 25, 2010 | Reply

48. I love having to use a bad team and face good teams in a dynasty mode, for example Towson vs. Penn State. But sadly I always have to sub the team in for another team, I think EA should make dynasty mode have all teams loaded and you can pick anyone, fcs or bcs and have all the conferences and teams together competing, having your own fcs champs games if you in fcs or bowl games if you are bcs. Maybe thats just me but I would like that

Ando | Jan 8, 2011 | Reply

49. i say that we put tem in the game i mean over all they are D-1 teams to.

aiggies | Feb 10, 2011 | Reply